What's New At Amazon?

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Calorie Reduced Diet Revolution For Longer Life: 5 Benefits You Absolutely Must Know

Diet and weight loss programs we all know have been on our minds now for decades. We spend billions in finding the right formulas in supplements, daily regime’s, and weight program’s to keep our bodies fit, attractive and healthy.

Recent research is showing a new and interesting idea of how living on a calorie reduced diet cannot only help you to lose those unwanted pounds but also prevents further aging and in some cases reverses aging.

Hundreds of people all over the world are pioneering in this research. The results have been phenomenal. The reports are showing eighty-six year old men having anti-aged to developing the bodies of young athletes in physical organs and stamina. Reports are clearly showing surges of increased energy with zero sick days. No flu bug, no cold, no cough, no asthma, nothing – and not just for a few days but since they started the program which in some cases is over 10 years. If this is accurate and true – it is exciting!

What I found truly fascinating was in the ability to adopt a life of calorie reduced living without having to be informed as to the details, the “how much” and learning the rules in association for implementing into one’s life. If we just learned to listen to ourselves we would be able to accomplish this on our own. It brings the Greek Philosophy of Know Thyself and To Thine Own Self Be True to life.

For example, in my recent article “How to Lose Weight & Get Fabulous Abs – Top 5 Things You Must Know”, I told you I was on a weight loss program and had lost inches and weight but I did not write how I had achieved my outcome. I accomplished my goal by simply reducing my calorie intake while not worry so much about the protein, fat or carb’s I was eating. Focusing only on reducing the amount of caloric intake became a simple reduction of calorie diet.

Like others, those who are on the calorie reduced diet for life program, which I seriously had no knowledge existed and I actually first came across to while listening to Dr. Oz on the Oprah show, I too had experienced phenomenal health, energy like I have never experienced before and major increased clarity of thinking. My inner and outer strength, increased self-esteem, which I had believed came from my exercise program, but after listening to those on the calorie reduced diet I realized my new found feeling of self actually came from the foods I was eating. I had even experienced corrective action on my vision – I no longer needed my glasses!

Imagine being 45 and feeling spry and flexible for the first time in your life. Finding yourself running, not jogging (and I never run!), and climbing stairs two at a time. Imagine having clarity of thought where you feel invincible and daring feeling ready to take on the world in the greatest of challenges! These are the gifts of the calorie reduced diet lifestyle.

What was I eating? What are the rules? Merely through coincidence and much by accident, I learned to listen to my body. I learned to hear what it really wanted from me. I started eating only veggies, nuts, fruits, yogurt, and drinking milk. No meat, no chicken, no fish, no processed food, and no sugar drinks, just the foods I thought nature intended for our body to process and I have to tell you my body loved it.

It was only by accident I had found myself on the same page as those who had purposely chosen to live a calorie reduced diet for life. The only rules seem to be no processed or packaged foods, no meat, and to keep your calorie intake to about 1600 calories a day (more if you want to lose weight).

For those living a calorie reduced life program they are committed to results because it is an anti-aging concept they believe in is working for them. With reduced calories, and eating the right foods, the brain purportedly has the time to correct the deficits of the body. Focusing on optimizing the proper requirements each of us needs individually.

Many people are claiming their vision is back to 20 – 20 from having to wear glasses. Doctor’s are reporting younger internal organs from aging recipients. Dr. Oz states those on the reduced calorie diets can expect to live now for 150 years. How is that for anti-aging without costing you a dime!

You can see the benefits are amazing:

1. Increased Energy
2. Increased Vision
3. Increased Organ Function.
4. Decreased Aging
5. Increased Mental Processing

Is it worth looking into further? You decide. One Life. Your Life. Your Choices.


For more info on personal development go to: www.StrategicSelfManagement.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Movie & TV Show Preview Widget